Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello? Is this thing on?

Just got the blog set up... I figure it will at least be an entertaining distraction, and maybe help me remember that I do ride horses during those long school weeks! I think this is working right- I couldn't figure out how to set up that Pinterest site, so this is my alternative.
I am a first year college student, but technically I'm a sophomore. So when I got to school this past fall and saw I could graduate in 3 years with a normal schedule, I decided I should. Gotta save the money for Vet school! Then I decided to tack on a communications minor, and I'm busier than ever. Today, I left my parents' house (I'm staying for a week or so) at 6:30am and finished class early- at 8:25pm... It had been a long day, and I decided to visit the horsey-more on that later- so, a bus and drive later, I decided to ride a bit. I'm a bit of a slow rider, so I decided my new goal is to get comfortable enough with "more engine" from the horse that someone actually needs to tell me to slow down. Funny enough, it helped. I know, shocking that my past 7 or so instructors were actually right. ;)
Time to study! 8:30AM exam tomorrow, then taking the rest of the day to ride. I'll try to post some photos of the various horses soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment