Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Running.... Way. Too. Much.

So the other day, I decided I should start running. This was about the time I was sitting in my friend's room pretending to study chemistry while actually eating her food. Umm.... Opposite of running. I told her she should run with me (as we wandered around late at night searching for an open Starbucks- the internet had lied to us!) and, shockingly, she agreed. It has become my job to motivate us to get outside to begin running, and her job to keep me from running back to my semi-warm room every time there's a strong blustery wind that makes me cold. Apparently my spiderweb tights do not have windblocking abilities. Who would have thought?
So we started running last week, the same day as the aforementioned Chemistry exam. I think my running is about on par with my exam performance right now... It's rough, to say the least. I've started to hope that everyone else does even worse so the curve is low enough that I do well. Welcome to college.
Anyways, I originally began running back and forth to Bold's paddock. I'll run ahead of him, and he'll trot after me. I think he's letting me win so he gets treats. It still counts though.
I did run 2 miles today though, so maybe I'll legitimately beat him soon? I can always hope.
Anyways- time for bed! Have to get up tomorrow morning and renew my passport!! Then go running. We're running to Chilly Billy's... Somewhat counterproductive maybe....

(Up next- Sheep lab in the Beef Barn? I'll try to take some pictures again....)

No comments:

Post a Comment