Friday, May 4, 2012

Time for a Break.. kinda!

Bold and I did great at the show- 2 thirds and a great XC school.

However... For various reasons I am considering a break from riding- it's not fun as it used to be, and I need some time to get all my school stuff in order... I'm also house/catsitting and don't have time/gas/energy to drive farther to the barn. Plus, with Bold being sold, I don't have a "goal" to focus on, which makes it hard to motivate myself! But it was nice to close up on such a good note at the show! It was really a blast, and I'm planning to volunteer at the horse trials this year again,
In other news- I freeze branded a cow the other day! And next week I'm doing my AI certification class :) Very excited about getting the hands on experience and exploring other aspects of vet-med. I'm also trying to meet with my internship advisor to get the paperwork for my racetrack internship ready. It should be an exciting summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment